Available in 2 sizes
12QT Bag, 1.5CU.FT. Bag
Our blend of premium all natural ingredients makes Down To Earth All Natural Potting Soil an excellent all purpose mix for seed starting, transplanting or container gardening. It’s ideal for vegetables, flowers, houseplants and trees in indoor and outdoor containers, hanging baskets or planter boxes. It is also recommended for amending garden soils or for preparing raised beds.
This Aged Pacific Northwest Bark, Coconut Coir Fiber and Vermicompost based soil is professionally formulated to optimize aeration, provide increased drainage and a superior texture that is ideal for the developing root systems of all plants. Enhanced with Mycorrhizal Fungi that colonize plant roots and expand into the surrounding soil, greatly increasing the absorptive surface area of root systems.
SOIL AMENDING INGREDIENTS:
Bark, Coir Fiber, Perlite, Vermicompost, Diatomite.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT(S):
Mycorrhizal Inoculant (Glomus intraradices 0.016 prop/gm, Glomus mosseae
0.017 prop/gm, Glomus aggregatum 0.018 prop/gm, Glomus etunicatum
0.02 prop/gm, Pisolithus tinctorius 280 prop/gm, Rhizopogon villosullus
8 prop/gm, Rhizopogon luteolus 8 prop/gm, Rhizopogon amylopogon
8 prop/gm, Rhizopogon fulvigleba 8 prop/gm, Scleroderma citrinum
17 prop/gm, Scleroderma cepa 17 prop/gm)
Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute for use in organic production.
● This potting soil is ready to use right from the bag. Select the appropriate size container for your plant and add 2-3 inches of fresh potting soil.
● Gently remove the plant from its current pot and carefully untangle any existing roots.
● Place the plant in the new container and add soil to completely cover the root system up to the base of the stem.
● Lightly tamp down the soil to remove any air pockets and secure the plant. Water thoroughly and allow the excess water to drain out the bottom of the pot.
● Most plants will benefit from a regular feeding schedule and consistent watering practices. Take pleasure in your plants and be sure to water when the soil feels dry to the touch.
Down To Earth All Natural Potting Soil will supply enough organic nutrients to feed the average plant for 3 to 4 weeks. To ensure consistent performance, please remember to tightly close the bag after each use.